Tuesday, November 27, 2012

So many ideas ... So little time!






Yes, recently I got the time to make many clothes, but the exams are coming really soon and I don't have time to make anything! 
My holiday break start december 19 so it gives me 5 days to sew two gifts (I can't tell what the gifts are because some people are reading this... but I will show you pictures!!). 
Plus I just found out that Burdastyle has released the december magazine with two patterns that I ABSOLUTELY want to do to wear for christmas!! 

Récemment, j'ai eu le temps de faire plusieurs vêtements, mais avec les examens qui approchent très vite et je n'ai le temps de rien faire! 
Mes vacances de Noël commencent le 19 décembre, ce qui me donne 5 jours pour faire 2 cadeaux (que je ne dirai pas, certaines personnes lis ceci... Mais je vais mettre des photos!!).
 En plus, j'ai découvert que BurdaStyle a sortie son magazine de décembre avec deux patrons que je veux ABSOLUMENT faire pour porter à Noël!!




The bottom and the peplum vest are so cute! It gives a certain style that I love ! :)  
Will I have the time to make everything and to study ?? 

Le bas et le top péplum sont tellement beau! Ça donne un certain style que j'adore! :)
Vais-je avoir le temps de tout faire et d'étudier? 

LET'S DO THIS !!


Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

1 comment:

  1. I hate when school gets in the way of sewing...

    And I nominated you for the Liebster Award because I adore your blog! http://alisonweare.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete