Thursday, January 17, 2013

Liebster Award !

Great news everyone, I've been nominate for the Liebster Award by Alison Esther from Cats and crafts !! :) Even if I didn't know what was the Liebster Award before, I just love the fact that someone actually thinks I have talent and loves what I am making. Thank you so much, it's so kind of you :)

But what is the Liebster Award ?
From what I read on the Internet, Liebster is from Germam, meaning ''favorite'' and the award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. There is some rules :
- I have to write 11 facts about myself
- Answering to the 11 facts that my nominator posted
- I also have to nominate 5 more blogs and write them 11 questions.

Let's start !!

10 facts about myself 

1. I'm in love with tea and Coca-Cola Zero. So good.
2. I want to visit England and Italy. It's one of my goal's life.
3. Have you ever watch Once upon a Time, Pretty Little Liars or The New Girl? BEST. TV. SHOW. EVER. A secret : Once upon a time is soooooo awesome I watch it standing up sometimes because i'm too concentrate.
4. I will learn italien and maybe german. I have so many plans for my future... I want a live that we can call "worth living for"
5. My english is not super good. I get it. Sometimes I think I should just stop writing this blog because it must be full of errors and it is embarrassing.
6. I am scare of dogs, and I don't even remember why!
7. I read too many books in my life, now I have to wear glasses.
8. I'm a student in art history and I love it. I want to specialize in Renaissance Art.
9. I don't wear the things I sew. Why? Don't know. I'm too perfectionnist I guess.
10. I have a tattoo on my left thigh. I don't regret it and i'm thinking of getting a new one... Maybe an anchor and a cute one.
11. Why 11 ? Weard.

Questions by my nominator

1. What other crafts do you do ? 
I was doing some art journaling, but I had to stop because I wasn't finding the time.

2. What is your favorite food ?
I love everything with sugar, for example, every dessert ! :)

3. How tall are you?
Eum, not sure. Maybe 5"3 ?

4. What is your best physical feature? How does that affect what sorts of garments you sew, knit, etc. ?
I'm going to tell the truth: The only thing I love about myself is my eyes so it doesn'T really affect my choices of garments.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? 
You're kidding me? I'm a girl! I only drive automatic car!

6. What is your worst habit? 
My worst habit would probably be some dresses that are really childish.

7. What are three words you would use to describe yourself? 
Negative. Realist. Perfectionist.

8. Do you have any random or bizarre talents? 
The question should be, Do you have any talent? haha

9. Would you ever go sky diving or bungee jumping? (Ord have you ever been sjy diving or bungee jumping?)
That's a bit extreme, but maybe sky diving one day if I have the chance to do it.

10. Who is your favorite fashion designer? 
I love the fashion designer of Burberry!! :)

11. What is the best advice you ever got from another blog? 
I always go on sewing blogs on the Internet but I haven't really had a advice. Maybe to take your time? ...

My nominations
I am not sure if they have less than 200 readers but I love their blog :)

When big kids play dress up.
The Selfish Seamstress.
- Erica B. She has more than 200 readers but gosh this woman has style !! You have to know this blog.
- Laikadoll It's probably one of my favorite sewing blog ever :)
- Made by Gigette It's a sewing blog in french but it worth the looking !

My questions for you guys 

1. What is your favourite garment ?
2. If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why ?
3. If you could live anywhere, where would it be ?
4. Why did you start bloggin?
5. What is your favourite season ?
6. Best book ever ?
7. What is your greatest achievement so far and why?
8. Why did you start your blog ? 
9. What is your most disappointing in sewing? 
10. What is your favourite post on your blog ?

Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

1 comment:

  1. Your English is great I would never have even noticed! You should wear what you sew they are amazing and you look so pretty in everything!! Your eyes are definitely not your one and only good feature missy you could seriously be a model!

    I love those TV shows I am also addicted to Hart of Dixie, Revenge and if you like New Girl you'll like Happy Endings and Dont trust the B*tch in apartment 23. hehe.

    ReplyDelete